Wednesday 6 August 2014

My Favorite Film..


Everyone has a favourite film..,
My favourite movie is ‘Limitless’.
Why?
Its an outstanding delivery of a pretty neat idea.It has action, romance, thriller and science.
I am not going to tell you the story of the movie because if you haven’t seen it, open a new tab and watch it now. You are missing on life.
I am not big fan of movies but I have seen this movie countless times. Every time I see it, I get similar adrenaline rush shown in the movie when Eddie Morra (Bradly cooper) takes NZT (a special drug that can make your brain function at 100%).
When I first saw the ads for “Limitless” in the theaters, I was unimpressed. After all, it just seemed like a silly story to me, and one I’ve seen in different forms before. However, like any good film, the proof comes in the execution, and director Neil Burger executes the film incredibly well.
Since childhood I have an endless curiosity to learn whether its science, language, business,music etc. This movie depicts my curiosity and capabilities of a human brain which is limitless.
Also everyone has a bucket list, even I have one. I have a list of things to do and this movie reminds me that I need to complete my list.
Above all, it makes me wonder ‘what would I do if ever take NZT?” May be write a book or climb Mt Everest or just enjoy the present without worrying about the future.
:)
Mukhtesar!

No comments:

Post a Comment